This sub page can be used to pay sub fees for any Curl San Diego League!
General Curl San Diego Sub Rules
1. You do not have to have prior curling experience to serve as a sub. New curlers will play lead and be given a crash course prior to the start of the game. Experienced curlers are expected to help teach new curlers during the course of the game.
2. All subs should expect to play whichever position the team they are subbing for needs.
3. The cost to sub is $28 per game, payable to Curl San Diego (fees can be paid through Paypal below or with cash or check). Paying the sub fees DOES NOT GUARANTEE a spot. Only pay after the event or if you know for sure that there is a spot available. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for any questions.
Additional Curl San Diego Sub Rules for Club Playoffs Only
1. Your team must have at least 2 original players and a total of at least 3 players to be able to play. Otherwise an automatic loss will result.
2. Subs cannot be members of another team that’s also in the league.
3. In the case of 1 team facing an automatic loss, please still try to arrange subs so that the game can be played. Your opponents came to play, so form a team for the game however you can. Upon completion of the game, be sure to mark it as a loss regardless of the score.
4. In the case of 2 opposing teams facing an automatic loss, the game should be played with whatever subs that can be arranged. Neither team receives any credit for the game regardless of the score.
5. Failure to follow any of these rules will result in an automatic loss.
Click here to join Curl San Diego’s sub list.
Paying the sub fees DOES NOT GUARANTEE a spot. Only pay after the event or if you know for sure that there is a spot available. Contact us at email@example.com for any questions.
- Sub for any League
- Product Options
# Option Price Weight Stock 1 One Player $28.00 0.00 lbs 73