This sub page can be used to pay sub fees for any Curl San Diego League!
General Curl San Diego Sub Rules
1. Anyone can sub – whether you are a Curl San Diego member or not.
2. Beginners and novice players are welcome (encouraged!) to jump in! The more experienced curlers will help mentor newer curlers during the course of the game.
Since games move a lot quicker than learn to curls, for safety reasons, new curlers should attended at least two learn to curl events before subbing.
3. The cost to sub is $25 per game, payable to Curl San Diego (fees can be paid through Paypal below or with cash or check). Paying the sub fees DOES NOT GUARANTEE a spot. Only pay if you know for sure that there is a spot available. Contact us at CurlSanDiego@gmail.com for any questions.
Additional Curl San Diego Sub Rules for Club Playoffs Only
1. Your team must have at least 2 original players and a total of at least 3 players to be able to play. Otherwise an automatic loss will result.
2. Subs cannot be members of another team that’s also in the league.
3. In the case of 1 team facing an automatic loss, please still try to arrange subs so that the game can be played. Your opponents came to play, so form a team for the game however you can. Upon completion of the game, be sure to mark it as a loss regardless of the score.
4. In the case of 2 opposing teams facing an automatic loss, the game should be played with whatever subs that can be arranged. Neither team receives any credit for the game regardless of the score.
5. Failure to follow any of these rules will result in an automatic loss.
- Sub for any League
- Product Options
# Option Price Stock 1 One Player $25.00 93